SKINCARE TRAINING MICRODERMABRASION
Students will be exposed to Microdermabrasion methods and procedures. The program allows our graduate students to become well qualified and trained with Microdermabrasion. This course provides the students with the essential information they need to become proficient with Microdermabrasion treatments, so that they can graduate and become successful in the medical aesthetics field.
Students will learn skin resurfacing by exfoliation of the outer layers of the skin. This is accomplished by a computerized machine which projects inert crystals in a fine layer over the skin. The growth of collagen and elastin in enhanced, while encouraging new healthy cell growth and reducing scarring and wrinkles.
• Safety Measures
• Variety of Microdermabrasion Treatments Available
• Drugs that cause Photosensitivity
• Skin Analysis with the Fitzpatrick Scale
• Contraindications for Microdermabrasion Treatments
• Effects of Microdermabrasion on the Skin
• Procedures for Microdermabrasion
• Anti-aging and sun damaged treatments
• Pigmentation treatments
• Scar reduction treatments
• Proper and Mandatory Home care for Microdermabrasion Treatments
• Risks of microdermabrasion
• Benefits of microdermabrasion
Please Note Training is In class 2 day training & a practical training & exam is to be complete separate on date in order for certification.