This product is currently sold out.
Bye-bye mimic lines!
The pioneering anti-wrinkle lifting treatment highly effectively tightens and smoothens visible fines lines in the face, around the eyes, forehead and nasolabial fold. A plant active ingredient creates a tightening and smoothening effect to the skin, which you can instantly see and feel. A natural skin smoothening complex refines the pores and tightens the tissue, hibiscus extracts result in muscle relaxation. Skin smoothening you can instantly see and feel and the prevention of mimic lines are key arguments for using Thérapie Anti-Rides.
The formulation Dermosthétique® Anti-Age contains two types of cell extracts to actively influence the origin and causes of skin aging:
Phyto cell extracts support the formation of new parent cells, delay the aging process and combat the formation of new and the worsening of existing wrinkles.
Glyco cell extracts activate collagen synthesis, strengthen connective tissue, calm the skin and protect against glycation.
- Phyto cell extracts from plant stem cells: support the formation of new parent cells, delay the aging process and combat the formation of new and the worsening of existing wrinkles
- Glyco cell extracts from organically bound silicone from brown algae: activate collagen synthesis, strengthen connective tissue, calm the skin and protect against glycation
- Hibiscus extract: Active combating of wrinkles due to the relaxation of the mimic muscles, the reduction of the mimic line depth, the reduction of the number of wrinkles, the prevention of the formation of mimic lines, as well as protection against free radicals
- Plant active ingredient: results in a tightening and smoothening effect on the skin you can instantly see and feel, moisturises and improves the skin’s softness
- Natural skin smoothening complex: for long-lasting smoothening and refining of the pores
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid: results in a multiple increase of the skin’s moisture binding compared to classic hyaluronic acid, protects against cell damage by free radicals.