Sérum Dépigmentant reduces pigment and age spots, actively combats wrinkles and protects the skin from external and internal stress factors.
Summer is gone and the sun has visibly made its mark. The skin is particularly prone to unattractive pigment spots. But age can also cause annoying pigment changes. Sérum Dépigmentant offers a cosmetic, pain-free alternative for the treatment of pigment spots. The Complexe Dépigmentant contained in the serum to combat pigment and age spots features three natural powerful active ingredients that intervene at seven different stages of the melanin formation process. It punctually and highly effectively results in a lightening of the affected areas. Natural lipo amino acids in Sérum Dépigmentant inhibit melanin production. The size of the pigment spots is reduced and the pigmentation is significantly lightened. The complexion is evenly radiant and youthfully fresh.
The formulation Dermosthétique® Anti-Age contains two types of cell extracts to actively influence the origin and causes of skin aging:
Phyto cell extracts support the formation of new parent cells, delay the aging process and combat the formation of new and the worsening of existing wrinkles.
Glyco cell extracts activate collagen synthesis, strengthen connective tissue, calm the skin and protect against glycation.
- Liposomally encapsulated phyto cell extracts from plant stem cells: support the formation of new parent cells, delay the aging process and combat the formation of new and the worsening of existing wrinkles
- Glyco cell extracts from organically bound silicone from brown algae: activate collagen synthesis, strengthen connective tissue, calm the skin and protect against glycation
- Extract of sea daffodil extract: influences the cell activity and reduces the size and intensity of pigment spots
- A particularly stable alternative to the classic Vitamin C: supports collagen synthesis, lightens, calms and tightens the skin
- Natural lipo amino acid: is scientifically proven to effectively reduce melanin production and pigment spots